Mark64

Default Autotext entries

I am having a problem trying to solve this issue and I don't seem to be
looking in the right places in Word. Can anyone help. I have a document
template that is saved on a shared server and is used by numerous people. I
have figured out how to save the format of the document toolbars by going to
the Organizer and setting it to save with the template, that way when other
users open it up, the standard toolbar will open up with the document.
However, I am trying to get the autotext entries that I have created to also
follow this document. I went to the Organizer and found that it asks for the
template file to open with it. However the Autotext entries are all in
different templates. Should I make all of the autotext entries into one
template, or is there a way to open multiple templates. Actually what I
really want to do is to have just the Autotext entries to follow the shared
document.

I am not sure if I made this very clear. Can anyone help?

Thank you