Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
javery

Default The right click button doesn't work in WORD only.

Yes it works when I start Word in safe mode. I have to head to work, but will
read through your web help when I get back. Thanks, John

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Does it work in Word's safe mode -hold the CTRL key whilst starting Word? If
it does - see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

javery wrote:
I can't get the right click button to work in WORD. It works for cut
and paste in other MS programs, but not in WORD. I've investigated
the help menus, but haven't found the magical check box to enable
this function (if it exists). Does anyone have any suggestions?