Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Need Mail Merge/Outlook Contacts help

You don't access the file directly but use one of the methods suggested in
the two articles. Outlook contacts is part of your Outlook installation in a
PDF file which contains everything in Outlook.

gnGracie wrote:
Thanks Graham. Can you tell me how to find my outlook contacts (what
file extension, i.e. cvs, pdf, etc)? I don't have Outlook on my C:
drive, so I'm not sure what file I'm searching for. Thanks.

Brandy

Graham Mayor wrote:
See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm and/or
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm for competing methods

gnGracie wrote:
I'm sure it's quite simple, but I can't figure out how to do this!
I've read the "dummies" book, other tips on line, and I'm baffled.
I need to pull addresses from my Outlook and keep getting an error
message when I try to do this, so I need some guidance. First, how
do I find my outlook contacts (what file extension)? Then, do I
need to export to excel format, or just pull directly from outlook
(2002)? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Brandy
Say goodnight Gracie... Goodnight Gracie