Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JKnapp JKnapp is offline

Default form fields keep inserting spaces when you enter data on form ?

I'm trying to create a form in Word and the space where I want people to
insert data keeps expanding when entries are inserted. This moves everything
ahead changing the format of the form. It's like the insert control is on.
I want to define a specific eg. 20 character field for people to insert their
name. How do I get it to stop expanding the line? Thanks.
P.S. Please answer this at my work email if you would be so kind.