Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Robin is offline

Default default bullet

Thanks, but that does not change the default bullet. When I do this, I need
to insert a new bullet (which will be a black dot) and then manually change
the style, right?

"Robin" wrote:

Hi. I am really struggling to get my default bullets right for Word 2007. I
get the bullet to look right (its a fancy wingding star as prescribed by our
marketing guys) but I cannot change the default via the style menu's "new
documents based on this template". When I click on a new bullet, it reverts
back to the round dot. Please can someone give me step by step tips on how
to do this.