Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John Gilmer John Gilmer is offline

Default How To: Get White Text on Black background

I want a 'highlight' line with reverse text. IOW: for this ONE line, the
text would be white and the background would be black.

How do I do that.

Since I have your attention, is there a "view" of a Word document that
really shows what is going on? I am playing around with text boxes and I
would like to be able to separate the location of boxes from the content and
perhaps do most of the editing in another context.

On this machine I am using Word 97 that I picked up long ago and
re-installed on my XP machine. One our Vista machiune we have M$ Office
2002 student version.