Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Lindsay,

But there is another related problem, and I'd be grateful for any advice. When
I copy an Excel worksheet as a picture into the Word document, the borders that
I have set in Excel appear as expected, but the gridlines to which I have not
applied borders also appear in a muted or faint form. On the last occasion when
I did this copy picture, the gridlines without borders did not appear at all in
the Word document.

If they're displaying in Excel, then I'd expect to also see them in the picture
(or OLE object) you bring into Word. That's the way it's always worked; if you
didn't get this before, it may have been a problem with the graphics driver.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)