sam.o sam.o is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,

And thanks for your help...

By "two line breaks" I meant just hitting return twice... Does that make any sense? I'm not sure i understand the difference between line/ paragraph breaks? Could anyone explain?

Also i wonder if someone could explain the differences in the "keep with next" and "keep paragraph" together settings for me...

Defining a "style" as the character name and a "style" for the lines seems to be the way forward... Does anyone know therefore if I can set a style to include four tabs before the text? For example I want to format all the character's names to be tabbed in four times? And also is it possible to use FIND/ REPLACE to set a style to text?

Off to have a big play with the document now (after having saved a backup copy of course) to try all of your advice...

Many thanks for your help.

Sam