Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bluesnapper bluesnapper is offline

Default Only prints half of a page. HELP!!!!

Make sure your paper dimension is OK.

If you want to print A4 and your printer is set up to A5 then the printer
will print half pages.

"KristinK21" wrote:

Hi all,
For whatever reason, my microsoft word will only print out half of a
document. It stops at the same point for each document. It only occurs with
microsoft word, and I already spoke with Lexmarks (my brand of printer)
customer service. Microsoft's customer service wouldn't help me unless I paid
49 dollars. So I am hoping one of you can!!!! I don't know if it has to do
with preferences or what... I'm not sure what to do. Thanks so much!!!