Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Auto fill forms in MS Word

No macros needed, just cross-references. See
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

"Chip" wrote in message
Can you set up fields in a form to Auto Fill when they are duplicates of
fields that have been filled out ealrier on the form.

For example, on page 1 of a Work Order, Name & Address is filled in. Then

on
page 2, their finanicial information is needed and I would like for that

info
to already be filled in from page 1 to eliminate duplicate data entry.

Is this possible?? I also do not have any MACRO experience.....

Thanks!