Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angus Angus is offline

Default How do I increase number of "Recently used File list" in word 2003

"Help" instructions say: Tools MenuOptionsGeneral Tab . . . . . .
"Options" is shown in my "Tools Menu" but is not active. It is shown in very
light shaded blue print. Why would this be? Or is there some other way I can
get to "General Tab" so I can specify the number of recently used files that
appear on my "File" Menu?
All other functions of "Word", I have used so far, seem to be working fine.
I installed the software two months ago.

Angus