Doug Robbins

For starters, I would activate the mailmerge toolbar by selecting Toolbars
from the View menu and then selecting the Mailmerge item.

That will allow you to take control or the mailmerge process rather than
being dependent on the wizard.

Then, to address your problem, don't use the "Address Block". Simply insert
the fields that you want to use in the configuration that you want them.

As you are probably merging labels, you should see the article "Mail Merge
to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at:

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Eric" wrote in message
Word 2003 Mailmerge, Pane 4 of the help: add address block from Excel data
source. Source has following columns: first name, last name, job title,
company, address 1, address 2, city, state, zip, country. Pre-formated
"address block" won't allow me to add the "job title" as 2nd line of the
address block; how to do that?