Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Word form does not open at the top

"Susan L" wrote:

I have a protected form that does not open at the top of the document where
there's a title and logo. The first form controls are 3/4 down the page
(therefore that's the first tab stop). The rest of the form is a table with
various controls.

I saw a post about putting a "blank" continuous section break at the top of
the document, then protecting everything beneath that. However, this did not
work for me.

"This did not work for me." is not helpful for those wishing to help you out.
Please describe the observed behaviour from your document and the exact
procedure you tried to apply.

Did you actually unprotect that first blank section?
Which Word version?

I'd really appreciate any help you can give. This form is going out to major
US corporations and I don't want "egg on my face". Thanks.
--
susan