Apply the List Number style; it is formatted as you prefer.

"Aussiemate" wrote in message
I find that when I manually number a paragraph and at the end of the entry
hit "enter" automatic numbering is turned on. That doesn't bother me, but
the default numbering setup seems to be indented.

Do I need to correct the style to stop the default being indented? I

tried
to do that but there are a couple of pre-set numbering systems and it

still
came up indented the next time I used it.