Larry

No, im using a mouse. Its such an odd thing. When I type a line if I pause
the curser will move up a line like its getting out of the way. then when I
start to type it goes back to the right place. If its at the end of a page
then it pushes the text up and when I move the curser down or start to type
the text slides back into the right spot. Im sure its some sort of
"convenience" to make it easy to see the text by getting the curser out of
the way.
Thanks
Larry

"Opinicus" wrote:

"Jay Freedman" wrote

wrote:

When I move the curser toward text it moves the text out
of the way, or the
curser jumps up a line so I can see better. This is
driving me nuts,
espeically when it pushes text down to another page. Im
sure there is a way
to turn off this cuser behavior, but I cant find it. Can
anyone help?

How are you moving the cursor? If you're pressing the
space bar, DON'T
DO THAT! Use the arrow keys, or the Page Up/Down keys or
the Home and
End keys.

That's a very ingenious diagnosis, Jay. But I still can't
figure out the part about the cursor jumping *up* a line.

--
Bob

Kanyak's Doghouse
http://www.kanyak.com