When you paste text into a document or open an existing document, the
language formatting may be different. Like font and paragraph formatting,
this is carried along with the text.

"Technical Misfit" Technical wrote in
message ...
My spell checker is not working. I all ready have done the Ctrl A,

language,
uncheck the box exercise. It works when I do that. I want to know if there

is
a way that I can stop the spell checker from automatically selecting that
optionl. I have deselected the do not check box several times, but

everytime
I run spell check, it is checked in the menu.