Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Hand tool does not convert to pointer in converted PDF table conte

Is your TOC converting as hyperlinks? In a PDF the cursor converts to a hand
only if it's over a hyperlink. (And in Word you have the choice of creating
the TOC as hyperlinked text or as text only.)

As a tangential issue, the PDF bookmark pane is usually a better form of TOC
for a PDF than the original Word TOC.

"poops" wrote in message
I created a table of contents in my word document. When I converted it to
PDF the hand tool does not convert to a pointer. I have done this before
in
word 2002 and it worked. It just does not seem to work in 2003.