Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Marge Staple & Collate?

It can be used with any version of Word running under Windows from Word 97
onwards. I am not sure about Word on the Macintosh.

It is not designed for use with WordPerfect.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"test123" wrote in message

Doug,

I have been reading your messages concerning these issues....I saw
this

The following macro will send each newsletter to the printer as a
separate
print job which should then allow the stapling to take place:

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count Step 1
PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i
End With

My questions for you are the following:

1) What versions of MS Word can this macro be used?
2) Can this macro be used in Wordperfect? If so what versions?

Thanks again for your insight!

--
test123