zwoman

Default Table midpage contiues on next page

Hello, I am new to this so bear with me. I build a form with tables and the
one table can contain either nothing, a line or 2 or maybe a whole paragraph.
I have locked the form so that the table does not grow. The problem happens
when the user fills out the table and it goes beyond the visable table. The
users are not computer literate (knowing how to log on is a challance to
some) Is there a way that I can have the unvisable protion repeated on the
the table and the Main user (my boss) does not like this. Thanks ahead of
time.