Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default making envelopes with outlook express as address book look-up

Not if you want to insert addresses into Word.

Claire wrote:
Thanks. I was able to export my OE address book to Outlook without a
problem for use by Word but is there a way to keep OE as my email
program?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You don't. The function requires Outlook, not Outlook Express. You
should be able to export the OE address book to a file which can be
used for mail merge.

Claire wrote:
I am using Word 2003 for making envelopes. How do I make Outlook
Express my default mail client in order to use that as the address
book look-up? Also, do I have to import the OE address book
somewhere?