Graham Mayor

This is going to be a problem, as you have no control over the users. If you
put the macros in a document, chances are they will be turned off by the
user. The autotexts cannot be saved in a document. They need to be in a
template, so you would have to distribute the template to which you have
added the macros and the autotexts. I doubt that this will be practical
unless all the users are in the same organisation ideally on the same
network. So its back to plan A - the form

GeorgeMar wrote:
I requested this information before and I want to thank Suzanne and
Charles for their response.

I have manage to get the tick boxes to work within a Word document
and not as a form.

The problem is that I have to create a number of documents from a
template and distribute to users. When the file is open on a
different computer I have problems using the check box.

Firstly, when the document is created, it does not have the macros
"CheckIt" and "UncheckIt".

Secondly, I get the error message: Run Time error 5941: The requested
member of the collection does not exist.

The question is how do I distribute the documents with the necessary
macros and AutoText?

many thanks
George