Lestrad Lestrad is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lentulax View Post
Thank you , Klaus ! So not only should it be a small u (though online Help
clearly shows U ), but , something Help doesn't mention , the code should be
in decimal , not hex , despite the Symbol feature using the hex codes
-snip-

Can anybody point me to a decimal/hex table of Unicode characters? I'm trying to convert French numbers that have a "thin non-breaking space" as the thousand separator. The code for this is supposedly u+2009. But when I use that code, "00" (a pair of zeros) is found instead. I need to try with the decimal version (or the hex version, if "u+2009" is decimal; as Abrahama Lincoln supposedly once said, "If this is coffee, bring me tea. If this is tea, bring me coffee.")

TIA!
Les