Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I cancel sending an email from Word?

I guess I should have said, "You can send files from Word using OE." That's
my total experience. g

"You can actually send files from Word using any email client. " Not with
Lotus Notes as the damned mail program. You have to create a message in
Notes to which you attach the file.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You can actually send files from Word using any email client. To remove
the
mail headers from a document, either do what Doug said (it *does* work)

or
click the E-mail button on the Standard toolbar to toggle them off.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"joheben" wrote in message
NO, that does not work like that. I am using Word 2003. I have not

configured
an email account (will NOT use Outlook for email), if that makes a

dfference.

Any other idea how to get rid of the stupid email headers from a Word
document?
I have done extensive searching, but find no clue. I blame Microsoft

for
this silly characteristic of Word.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" skrev:

Click on FileSend again. It toggles off the email header pane.