Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Corporate Colours

Prior to Word 2007, no, there is no way to do this - although proper use of
Styles should eliminate the need for routinely having to input RGB values.
In Word 2007 you can use Themes, which give you a (limited) palette which
should be sufficient for corporate colours.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Amapola188" wrote in message
Good Morning. We have a range of corporate colours, specified by RGB
codes.
In Excel you can change the colours offered. I can't find how to do it in
Word and have to input the RGB code all the time. - Is there a way to
change
the colours in Word to reflect our corporate colours?
Thanks, Christine