Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Need Help creating Fillable Forms

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:20:02 -0800, "SalesPitch"
wrote:

I need to create a Sales Quote Document and I need to make it where you can
just tab through the document to enter in your information. Any help I can
get that would be great.
Thanks

See this series of tutorial articles:

Please Fill Out This Form by Dian Chapman
http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms
Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22
Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46
Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119
Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127
Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and
keep better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Regards,