Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Stopping word split lines over pages

True. I saw that he used the term "line break" but did not take him
literally. Your post wasn't there when I posted. Had it been I wouldn't
have.

Pam

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
That assumes (as other respondents have done) that by "line breaks" the OP
actually meant paragraph breaks, which I suspect is correct (unless the
material was pasted from the Web). I was taking him literally. If he ever
manages to find his way back, perhaps we'll learn more.

Use a style for the speaker name and include keep with next as one of its
settings. Or format each speaker name manually.

[quoted text clipped - 50 lines]

Sam