HT

Default Creating a form..drop-down should populate other fields

Microsoft Word 2003
WindowsXP

I am creating a form that has a drop-down menu. The drop-down menu has a
list of names. I want to be able to choose the drop-down menu name and have
the fields that ask for the phone number and work hours to automatically
populate once you choose the person's name.

For instance: John Smith works 9:00-5:00 and his phone number is
(555)555-5555.

I want to be able to choose John Smith and have the phone number, works
hours immediately input in the fields.

If I ever get this part done I want to be able to click on a button and have
all of the text copy to the clipboard and paste into the body of an e-mail.

Thanks all!