CyberTaz

Hi Abe-

The 'dots' usually indicate where a space has been typed, but I've never
seen them red unless the spaces were inserted while Track Changes was turned
on. Normally the dots are gray and elevated above the baseline of the text to
avoid confusion with periods.

If that is what they are, you can simply click the ΒΆ (Show/Hide) button on
the standard toolbar to hide/reveal them. They are a part of what are called
'non-printing' characters that indicate where & how white space is created in
the document.

If that doesn't fix it, post back with as much detail as you can, including
version info.

HTH |:)

"Abe" wrote:

when typing in Word, redots dots appear between each word. What can I do to
get rid of them? Thanks.