Super_Dave

Abe wrote:
*when typing in Word, redots dots appear between each word. What can
I do to
get rid of them? Thanks. *

Ok I've just had the same problem. When in Outlook 2003 the user
creates a new message and when he starts typing the spaces between the
words, automatically three red dots appear at the bottom of the line
between the words, as if you made three red periods like ...

This just started up for no apparent reason though I suspect he may
have been clicking on options. I know for sure that there is nothing
checked under tools\options\view\formatting marks AND there is no red
text being used. The dots are red and the letters are black as you
normally would type them.

--
Super_Dave