Greg Maxey

Mike,

Put the text in a three column table. If you don't want the table lines to
show then use a borderless table. Format column 1 left alighned, column 2
center aligned and column 3 right aligned.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

snidely wrote:
I want to create a form where there is a line with fields as follows:

Amount Fixed Text
Date

I want the "amount" field justified left. (This field is linked to
other fields in the doc.)
I want the "Fixed Text" to be centered no matter whether the Amount
field is 5 digits or 8 digits.
I want the 'Date" field to be justified right and not be changed or
pushed to the next line if the Amount field is 8 digits rather than
5. This is also linked to other fields in the doc.

Thanks.

,,,mike