Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Header and footer doesn't appear in a new document

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

"Pyramid 36" ken(at)cotterkimbrough.com wrote in message
In the past when I created a new document from a custom template or opened

blank document, my header and footer appeared by default. For some

unknown
reason, now they don't appear and I have to select View | Header and

Footer
in order to see them.

Any ideas on how to get the default back to displaying them again?

--
Pyramid 36 "Ken"