brad572

Default mail merge 2 x 2 double sided

I am needing to use MS mail merge to create double sided cards which fit 4 to
a page (2 wide by 2 tall) and print mail merge fields on both the front and
back of each card. If I use two mail merge templates then I can get the
printing to go double sided by reloading the paper however the backs don't
line up side to side for the correct entries unless I also rebuild by input
list and change the order(new row order of 2,1,4,3 - pain!!). Does anyone
know how to use a single list input to produce a double sided output in 2 x 2
wide double sided and if possible using the printers double side feature so
the stock does not have to be reloaded and run again?