DiTab1

I'm not sure what you mean but I have created a template and selected my
source. I am actually using a field for a date and a field for an amount
(currency). If these fields are not filled in left blank in my database
then it is putting 12:00 am for the date field and 0 for the amount in my
merged document.

My document is a letter listing dates, times and amounts that specific bills
were paid. Some people have up to 10 different bills being listed, some only
have one. If they only have one I would like it to list that one and then
not leave a blank space (or print the above mentioned characters) in the
remaining space.

Hope this helped clarify and not make it more confusing.

Thanks for your assistance!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

How are you presenting the fields in your merge document?

DiTab1 wrote:
Please help. I am trying to import/mail merge data from Acess 2002
to MS Word 2002. The data forms 3 colums of merge fields like so:

Name Number Letter
Name1 Number1 Letter1
Name2 Number2 Letter2

(etc, etc) What I would like to do (I have the fields through
Name10, etc) is only have the merge print the fields that have data
in them and supress any blank lines. Any assistance on this would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Di