Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Macro workaround footnotes/endnotes - paid service

I haven't tested, but I don't see why they shouldn't.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message

When she converts the footnotes to endnotes, will the periods stay?

Otherwise, will she have to install a second macro, identical except
for replacing "Foot" with "End" both times it appears?

On Oct 8, 1:31 pm, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
For some more information on installing macros in Word, take a look
athttp://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

With Word 2007 (and 2010), you'll also need a macro named InsertFootnoteNow:

Sub InsertFootnoteNow()

ActiveDocument.Footnotes.Add Range:=Selection.Range

With Selection
.Paragraphs(1).Range.Font.Reset
.Paragraphs(1).Range.Characters(2) = ""
.InsertAfter "." & vbTab
.Collapse wdCollapseEnd
End With

End Sub

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kaye123" wrote in ...

Using Word 2010. I am trying to change my footnotes that are currently
in superscript in text and also in footnotes. I need a permanent
workaround in a macro to retain superscript in text and in a number,
full stop and a space in footnote or endnote as set down in this article