Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Avery 8371 Business Card Template

Oh, I missed that. It is *much* easier to do this in Publisher. Select
Business Card as the publication size and change the number per page to 10;
you'll get the required margins automatically.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
If you have Publisher, which does desktop publishing work, why are you

using
a word processor to do desktop publishing work?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"scrumpyak" wrote in message

Im trying to print out some business cards, on to some Avery 8371 paper
that I got at staples. Im having trouble lining them up on the paper.
Is there like a template I need to download. Do I have to use microsoft
word or is there somthing better. I have adobe and ms publisher as well.

--
scrumpyak
scrumpyak's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=5899

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in