Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default Word to HTML for Craigslist ad

Just use the 'Other Formats' option from the 'Save As' menu in Word and
select 'Webpage, Filtered', as your type. That should keep things like bold,
italics, ...

Yves

"Sesquipedalian Sam" wrote in message
I need to write a few ads for Craigslist. If I write them in Word and
paste them into the ad, much of the formatting is lost. If I use Word
just for the text and manually code the html tags, the document is
pretty much unreadable.

I see that there are a number of tools that will convert a Word
document to html. Can anyone recommend one over the others?

All I need is simple tags for an ad: bold, italics, underline, head1
and head2, and lists (mostly unordered).

It doesn't need to be free.