Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to change Sql Command

That message is actually a security warning. See the following web page:

"Opening This Will Run the Following SQL Command" Message When You Open a
Word Document - 825765 at:

http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=825765

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"josua" wrote in message
Hi my name is josua,

I've problem.

When I open file M.word,

The popup window show

"
Opening this document will run the following SQL command:

SELECT * FROM 'student verification data$'

etc......
"

How to change this SQL commad, cause I want to add 'where' statement in
this
SQL command.

I use excel as database and I use Ms office 2007.

regards,

josua
nb: sorry if my english is bad