Ciel Clair

Default Invisible Table Cell Borders

In older versions of MS Word I could create tables with invisible cell
boundaries by choosing "None" in Border Settings, and making sure that the
"Text Boundaries" option is Unchecked at Tools\Options\View\Print & Web
Layout Options. I am now working in MS Word 2002 and this process is not
working. The cell boundaries, that I do not want to be visible, are showing
up with grayed borders. These gray borders do not print, but I also do not
want them visible when the file is being viewed electronically. Any advise
is appreciated!