Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can the footer on each indiviudal page be unique?

Check out the use of the StyleRef field.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pete" wrote in message
I am trying to make the footer on each page of my document unique to the
content the page to which it refers. I know that I can do this for the
front
/first page of a document but I am not aware of being able to do this for
individual pages within a document. Any help would be gratefully
received.Thanks