Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bruderbell Bruderbell is offline

Default How can I create frames in Word 2007?

Do you know of a way for me to work with frames in Word 2007? Maybe a page
with a tutorial. It seems when I search it I can only find 2003 stuff, but
the interface is so different that I can't do what I need to.

In 2003 I could do frames like a champ. In 2007, I've added a few custom
buttons to the ribbon, one that is labelled add a frame, but it doesnt' put
in a frame like I'm used to in 2003. Any ideas? I don't want this text box
business, I want a proper frame. If I tell it to add a table of contents in
a frame, I get a frame (vertical split) and I can delete the TOC...but how to
get horizontal frames. I must be missing something