Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Printing Selected Pages from Multiple Documents

True, Word doesn't really deal in "pages" so blank pages can be a problem.

But it will let you print entire sections (AIUI, I've never had to try it), so you could tell it to print all the Odd Pages of the double-sided sections, then all the Even Pages of the double-sided sections (in reverse -- exactly how that works physically and with multiple copies is between you and you printer).

Then you could do the single-sided sections in a more straightforward way.

(BTW don't ever ask for the "collated" option, it takes forever -- far better for you to assemble the sets individually from the stacks of the same page.)

On Friday, August 9, 2013 9:47:05 AM UTC-4, Lady_Hynarc wrote:
Thanks for your answers guys. I am now working on putting it in one

file using sections although it's quite a job.

I don't have the problem of portrait and landscape on the same page; I

am printing on A5 and each page is either portrait or landscape.

As far as page sequence is concerned it is still quite tricky because in

the single file solution the back of page 1 needs to be the last page

printed. So trying to work out the correct sequence of pages is a

challenge.

--

Lady_Hynarc