Graham Mayor

See where what you are doing differs from

trekguy1 wrote:
I'm using an Excel spreadsheet for my data source, and Word 2002 for
my mail merge. I've been using the Mail Merge Wizard to set up an
address block since it's been useful in manipulating the data from my
excel spreadsheet. However, in step 4 of the wizard, after I've set
up my address block, I've been clicking on either "update all labels"
or the "propagate lables" icon on the toolbar (they both seem to do
the same thing).

Here's my problem: I'm getting duplicate lables. For example, if my
Excel list has 74 rows, I get 74 pages of lables. The first page of
lables starts with the first name on my Excel list, then on page 2 of
the labels, it starts with the second name on my Excel list, and page
3 begins with the third name on my Excel list, and so on.

How do I get 74 labels, for the 74 different rows on my Excel
worksheet? Help!?! (and thank you).