Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I go to line below with cursor at the beginning.

You could use the down arrow key, or the End key to get to the end of the
current line. As Graham says, Ctrl+End will take you to the end of the
document. If you have a mouse, just click where you want the insertion point
to be.

"kd7ajh" wrote in message
I typed one line and the cursor is at the beginning because I accidently

hit
a key. It sent the cursor to the beginning of the line. What do I do to
move the cursor to the line below?