Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Ctrl Home and Ctrl End functions disabled

Is this Office 2007 then? It helps to specify.

"Edcat" wrote in message
Mr. Freedman,
Thanks for your response. I did not have the options you suggested
checked
in Word or Excel. Do you have any other suggestions?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Edcat wrote:
I have Windows XP. Somehow the Ctrl Home and Ctrl End functions have
become disabled on Word and Excel. How can I correct this problem?

In Word, go to Tools Options General and uncheck both options that
mention WordPerfect.

In Excel, go to Tools Options Transition and uncheck the "Transition
navigation" box.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman