Chuck

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:09:41 -0000, "Peter Jamieson"
wrote:

Just suggestions: assuming that the printer has the correct sized paper
loaded for the type of label you are using, try
a. outputting to a new document, then printing the document (I'd use
non-label stationery when trying this for the first time)
b. unchecking Word Tools|Options|Print|"Allow A4/Letter paper resizing"

Nope, nothing helped. I downloaded the "newest" HP drivers and
that didn't help either. Then, since I was getting more familiar with
mail merge, I set up some labels from the mail merge task bar instead
of using the Wizard. And *that* worked. Everything printed just fine.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain......

thanks for replying!