Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default create a label from a mail merge letter

If you click on Reply you will see something obvious that needs to be
removed from my email address

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"GeorgeS" wrote in message
how do I reply just to you?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

It should be possible to "parse" the letters to extract the address. If
you
want to send me some samples, I could give you a quote for providing the
necessary code to do it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"GeorgeS" wrote in message
Doug,

Thanks for you help. The only problem is I am using a online CRM tool
called
NetSuite which creates the word doc. The letters are then printed in
our
mail
room by another person. If there is a way to have word create a label
from
the mailmerg document that would be optimum because I am not sure I can
get
the source data any other way at the time they are printed.

Thanks,

George

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use the same data source attached to a label type mailmerge main
document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"GeorgeS" wrote in message
I am creating a letter using the mail merge function. I need to also
create
label on another printer. Can I create the label and then print it
on
seperate printer (it is actually a label printer) from the letter?