Herb Tyson [MVP]

When I've tried it, the resulting object didn't display correctly. It kept
the original formatting, sort of, but it didn't lay out the same way, and
didn't display at all in Print Preview.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Klaus Linke" wrote in message
If the inserted doc fits on a page, you could also try "Insert Object
Microsoft Word Document".

Greetings,
Klaus

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:
The only way to do it in Word would be if the inserted document uses an
entirely different set of styles (different names). That's because in a
given document, Word will "observe" only one style definition at a time.

From a practical standpoint, this can be pretty hard to achieve. A
work-around sometimes suggested is to convert both document parts to PDF
files, then put them together.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"jade3137" wrote in message
I am inserting a document at the end of my main document. However, when
insert it, the formatting for the document I am INSERTing changes to the
formatting of the main document. I would like to find out how to insert
document at the end of my main document without the inserted document's
format changing.