Dian D. Chapman, MVP

You might want to read this article...

Is there life after "Reveal Codes"?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/RevealCodes.htm

And you might also want to learn how Word works. Realize it is NOT WP
and works differently.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:23:02 -0700, "Rachel King" Rachel
wrote:

Help. Please urge Microsoft to give us "REVEAL CODES" like the reveal codes
in Corel's WORD PERFECT not the "reveal codes" in Microsoft Word. Microsoft
words' reveal codes is worthless -- it only shows some codes, That's why I
still love Corel's Word Perfect because when we have a problem with
formatting or anything we can turn on "reveal codes" and we can see every
single code and we can try to delete various codes to ascertain what is
causing the problem. I still don't know how or why some key strokes cause
different effects and if we had "reveal codes" which would reveal ALL codes,
we could figure out what causes problems on our own. We need to be able to
troubleshoot ourselves and we cannot so long as we do not have reveal codes!