Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail Merge Word 2007-UPDATE LABELS

See http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

JoeF wrote:
When doing a mail merge with labels in Microsoft Word. I have the
labels picked avery 5160's, i have my list picked, i have my mail
merge fields in one of the labels. I need to get them to the whole
page of labels, actually 2 pages of labels. I am thinking that it is
the update field under mailings in microsoft word. But it is greyed
out, i cant pick it. Do you know how to ungrey it so i can do this?
Or is there another way of doing the merge fields duped into all the
labels?