Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Brian

Default Cross Referencing Mailmerge Bookmarks

Hi Doug,

Thanks for you reply. I guess I used the word mailmerge a bit
casually. I have an app that uses an oleobject that opens a word doc
behind the scenes and looks for specific bookmarks. It works fine for
each bookmark, but I am unable to cross reference to that bookmark in
the event I want to have the firstname to appear twice in the document.
So it appears that the bookmarks are surviving the execution step, but
I can only use those values once.

Thanks,
Brian